Belga Films engage.
Tous ceux qui connaissent les rouages du cinéma belge savent qu’Il s’agit d’une belle opportunité de carrière.
Mais attention : le profil est précis et comme vous allez le voir, la maîtrise de l’anglais est une condition sine qua non…
Servicing & Production Assistant
BELGA FILMS is the leading independent distributor in the Benelux. Over the years, BELGA FILMS has developed a strong relationship with the most recognized local and international producers and studios such as a.o. Summit, Lions Gate, Europacorp, StudioCanal, Gaumont.
Activities range from theatrical to video distribution of owned catalog, but also other prestigious catalogs such as TF1 Video, Gaumont, SND-M6, Europacorp, Citel … And last but not least, exploitation of TV rights – free and pay TV – VOD, SVOD.
Belga Films is also developing exhibition projects with a.o. a multiplex project in Liège and recently also created a filmed entertainment production brand Belga Studios.
For our Servicing & Production departement we’re currently looking for a:
Servicing & Production Assistant ( m/f)
The Servicing & Production assistant assists the Servicing & Production manager in carrying out the activities associated with the Department « Servicing & Production »
Activities include: purchase of materials, administration and follow-up, production of materials for theatrical release (DCP, trailers, marketing materials) production of DVD, Blu-ray, iTunes, VOD and other broadcast materials, copywriting (FR), coordination of subtitling, movie dubbing, authoring projects and replication & production of packaging. Technical support for the other departments.
– A bachelor or master in Communication Management, Multmedia, Audiovisual studies or equivalent by experience.
– 3-5 years of relevant experience in one of the following area’s : DVD/ blu-ray production, TV or VOD provider services, servicing, traffic or logistical support in the audiovisual/ media sector.
– Fluency in spoken and written French, proficiency in English and Dutch.
– Proficient user level in MS Office. Basic Creative Suite skills and basic knowledge of film, audio and file formats are a plus
– Communicative, accurate, team player, proactive, Hands-on mentality, tech savvy, eager to learn, organised, flexible and result driven. Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
– A challenging job in a dynamic industry
– A small and young company with growing potential
– A competitive salary and benefits package in line with function, experience and skills.
Interested ? Send your application letter and resumé to : email@example.com