benuts recrute, in English please! The VFX Supervisor is responsible for the creative aspect and the execution of VFX work on a given project. This includes both on set supervision and supervision of the in-house work.
In conjunction with the VFX Producer, the VFX Supervisor is responsible for the management and successful completion of the project. He ensures the quality of the studio’s work by reviewing the work in progress together with the Leads and Head of Departments and is responsible for the presentation to the client until the final delivery, respecting the deadlines and the budget.
The VFX Supervisor is also involved in the bidding of new potential projects in collaboration with the VFX Producer. This includes script reading and breakdown, project time and budget estimation, attending first contact meetings and calls with potential clients, communicating definitively and clearly about the studio’s abilities, resources and culture.
- Works closely VFX producers and Head of Departments to establish the creative approach of the productions and determine the needs,
- Responsible for attending filming sets/locations and ensuring technical aspects and quality of VFX shots,
- Establish creative relations and strong confidence with given clients, by ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Guide and deliver VFX projects from conception through to completion, by understanding and communicating the Director’s feedback to the VFX team while maintaining Director’s vision and working within budget,
- Provide creative respectful leadership by communicating show expectations to the VFX team, setting the expectation for the highest levels of quality in concordance with the budget / bids,
- Collaborate in creative and technical problem solving driven by the desire to deliver innovative, high quality work
Skills required :
- Strong experience with high-end VFX production,
- Up to date with VFX tools and emerging technologies,
- Excellent knowledge of design, layout, colour and composition skills, photography, understand cameras film-grain, colour-space and lookup tables, film processing and DI processing,
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, team player, customer oriented, agile.
Ecrire à Marie-Cécile Paul firstname.lastname@example.org